NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Weekend hybrids/pike -float - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Old 06-28-2024, 11:00 AM
Site Sponsor

Default Weekend hybrids/pike -float

Last two trips out were for hybrids followed up with a float trip for pike the next day in the driftboat.

Started things off with Ethan his wife & two sons. The family amd me set out looking to put the first summer hybrids in the boat. Checked out a few areas to get a feel and found what we were looking for. We ended up with a bunch of brids and some rather nice smallies in the mix. The little guys arms were sore and pumped catching their biggest and first couple hybrids.

Next day I had Gary and his buddy carp out for a float trip in the driftboat. We worked our way downstream casting to any pocket where we thought there would be one sitting. The guys stuck at it casting and finally we fished a good stretch of the river that was holding fish willing to commit. A couple pike for each of the guys and a pickerel yellow perch and couple smallies as well.

Fishing all year long!
Anyone looking to get out let me know and good luck out there!

Rvta member
Knee Deep member
Mike K Guide Service (owner)
https://www.facebook.com/MikeKGuideService/
(908 642-5423