NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJF ICE Meet & Greet parts 1,2,3 - Page 8 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:19 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Njf Ice Fishing Meet-n-greet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29
Overnight temps for the next 10 days- high teens to low 20's for the next couple nights. YEA BUDDY!!!! Temps for NEW YEARS WEEK up around Monksville- temps wont be over freezing during the day and pretty DAMN cold at night. Were talking 10-15 degrees overnight by this sunday. HARDWATER ANGLERS, band together and come on out to Monksville January 5th. The ICE will be there and it will be safe. Oh YESSSSS, its going to be a PHENOMENAL year for us HARDWATER NUTZ!!!! Also, we'll be headed to BUDD LAKE sunday for all you NUTZ that cant make it out saturday. TIGHT LINES BROTHERS!!!

Eddie, have you ever considered a career as a promoter? Boxing or pro wrestling perhaps? LOL!

16' MirroCraft V-Hull
12.5' Perception Sport Sound
10' Pelican Pursuit
Clam Kenai Pro
Instagram: rjjasonek
Old 12-26-2012, 11:52 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf Ice Fishing Meet-n-greet

Skunk, I am very amped up for this Ice season. Being as there was no good ice last year and this fall I didn't get out much due to family issues and work. I mean I have a friggin boat and a yak that Ive only taken out 1 time a piece in the last 2 months. My brain is fried and I cant wait to get on the water any way I possibly can. I am kind of a salesman, self employed, general contractor in this great state. I gotta wheel and deal to keep busy. Anyway, come on out for a visit if you have time buddy. TIGHT LINES!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 12-27-2012, 11:59 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

yeah buddy. santa got me sum good ice gear and I am amped up for some ice. Sucks cause its gonna make workin outside hell but its a trade off......
Old 12-27-2012, 12:17 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Monksville tackle
973 506 7744

Also franks tackle on ringwood ave in ringwood
Old 12-27-2012, 06:43 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

forecast this next week looks great! barely reaching freezing during the day and dropping into the teens at night. down around 10 at night towards the end of next week. ice making weather for sure!
Old 12-28-2012, 10:43 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

All The Skinny Water Should Be Ok By Next Weekend.like Eddie Said No Ice Last Year Has Me Jonsing To Cut Some Holes.the Small Lake And Shallow Predected Coves Should Be Fine.we Need This Wind To Lay Down So The Big Water Can Freeze
Old 12-28-2012, 12:43 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf Ice Fishing Meet-n-greet

Hey fellas. Its game on at Monksville Saturday the 5th. Come on out! Ill be up there by sunrise. Meet us on the shallow side by the canoe rental parking lot. YEA BUDDY!!! GAME ON, FINALLY!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 05:01 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

eddie what side of monksville r we talkin about? ie N, W, S, E? whats the basic depths around the area and whats the bait of choice? prob gonna come never been to monksville.......i am psyched theres ice on cranberry and the shallow pond by my house is froze over, temps droppin like bricks the next week.......
Old 12-28-2012, 05:12 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf Ice Fishing Meet-n-greet

Jimmy, bring big baits if you want to catch the Musky. Chubbs, 10 inch Suckers, Golden Shiners or Jumbo Shiners from Franks tackle. Large Shiners will catch the Pickeral and whatever else might be in the shallows. Just take Greenwood Lake Turnpike north and make a right onto Beech rd. Parking lot is on the left, cant miss it. Coming over the little hill the right turn comes up pretty quick. See ya out there buddy.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Site Sponsor

Talking Re: Njf Ice Fishing Meet-n-greet

Eddie u need to bring my colenan two burner stove? And any got the latest status on monskville thinkin taking a try tomorrow.
Rvta member
Knee Deep member
Mike K Guide Service (owner)
https://www.facebook.com/MikeKGuideService/
(908 642-5423