NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010 - Page 40 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:20 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010

All right enough of the azz kissing already. Anybody who says " even though I didn't catch any fish it was just great to fish with such a great group of people" is just full of shyte. I definately could have waited until spring to see some of you ugly Fockers. OOPS did I type that out loud

It really was a fun trip. Thanks LAB for putting it together. The loads of laughs helped ease the pain of the really slow bite. It was nice to see the HRU crew again, and meeting Foul Hook and RobS. Thanks to Boston Pete for throwing a little Karma my way even though it yielded a doggie, I still got to reel in a fish.

It was my brother (LobsterTales) first NJFishing and blackfishing trip and he toughed it out and had a good time as well. I'm sure him and his goofy hat will come back for more.

MickRazz thanks for not punching me in the nose when I slid in between you and LAB but I just had to prove no bottom equals no fish and it wasn't the angler. Actually we did have a rock at the last drop and Reel Nauti, Scoundrel, and I each took turns touching it with our sinkers just to get a feel. You couldn't lay you're sinker on it, it would just roll off the other side.

Congrats to all who got keepers you definately deserved them on a day like yesterday. WTG River Rat nice pool fish.

Thanks again LAB whats the next trip?

" The Lake Louise Launcher "
Now Known As
Superscupman
Old 01-10-2010, 03:29 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

A great day....tough fishing but still a LOT of fun....Capt worked hard...when the final horn went off I thoght why are we leaving so early then I looked at my watch...HOLY CRAP that day went fast...happens when youyr having a good time

Great to see you MickRazz! Mick's gonna take me to the Bush presidential library once it's filled with pop-up books and old issues of Highlights magazine

Thank you again Lab...great job

Team Liberal has doubled in size...(insert joke here)...JMurr....a few more and we'll take on HRU

glad to meet Jerry Z and to see some guys I haven't for awhile

would've liked to have done better but the point of going fishing is too have fun
Old 01-10-2010, 03:43 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

A Cold PUSU Day on the Voyager

Big thanks for a good job by the Captain and mates on the Voyager.
Congrats River Rat Nice Fish “2010 PUSU The Man of the year”

To the Commander n Chief of the NJFishing .com it was nice meeting you. I will pm questions about black fishing along the jersey coast.

Thanks Yoda for putting together another great trip…………..

Observations made on Voyager

1. Did not realize Snaps conducted seminars on rigs (All you want to know about Black fishing School Founder/Owner Gerry Zagorski)
2. Scotty in another seminar on snelling hooks (All you want to know about Black fishing School Founder/Owner Gerry Zagorski)
3. Taug 1. Got embarrassed a couple of times (lab asking questions to gulp about her ………)
a. Eats well on these trips observe next time
b. I don’t want to be around when he finds who took kimmies fish
4. Shrimpman left boat with a brown nose (Drinking yuengling all day from the red cooler .hmm)
5. The Bow Monkeys left the Bow with Bad Attitudes (you owe 5 more for all the movement and complaining u did mick, plus u need a motion detector on the rod from what Gerry noticed about ur swing. Snaps every consider Hockey with all those cross checking moves with the rod.
6. Mick you may want to take lesions on how to trim a crab from Snaps or Marilyn (snot coming out of my nose)
7. Good to see the boys out playing (Jerry n Wayne O except when were on our way back to port an everyone is in the cabin and looked out see Wayne o in the bow taken some spray
Ask Jerry what Wayne o doing “he feels at home up there” WOW
8. Boston Petes eating habits going down hill
9. Micks brother should be Boston Petes new hit man
(micks getting too old)
a.Still makes some great stew
10. The Kid From Philly and you thought LAB talks a lot ……………….i know what he eats, drinks, fishes I guess if we visit him we will not get cheese steaks but Fried Progys with road kill nuggets
11. Lab talking to leif jr about girls R u crazy Sr
12. Steve (not shrimpman) telling obama he likes Italian food better than ye right
13. How many Donuts can PB&J Eat F%#*^ n A WOW
a.Gerrys new tetris game trainer for on the way out to the grounds
14. Is that really PB&J’s Girl friend? (you’re a LUCKY MAN)
15. Lab puts on a great trip
a.Knows when to skate around
b.Loves to fish with gloves
c. Loves my banana Pudding
d.Has a well machine Reel
e. How to ask all the questions to Ms Gulp, Kimmy, Scotty
f. Doesn’t know anything about black fishing except Gerrys phone Numberer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snaps School.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	19202   Click image for larger version

Name:	Scotty.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	19203   Click image for larger version

Name:	yoda.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	19204  

High Stick
Team 200:1
1st Alternate

Last edited by smokeyjoe; 01-10-2010 at 04:03 PM..
Old 01-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Site Moderator

WOW

Thank you JMurr and Smokey Joe; it's usually ME who remembers everything:

1. (while at 17 fathoms)............"how deep will we be fishing?"

2. Smokey Joe "One day when I was at the Gym"......... We didn't let him finish the sentence...OMMFG!

3. PB&J scarfing donuts (and these weren't munchkins). How many bald guys were on this trip????????

4. Quanman ..........that wasn't a mugging............That was a "jerry" - how you swung on that fish with one shoulder under my arm and the other shoulder buried in Mick's butt?????? Tell your sister she made a wise choice marrying Lobster Tail.........A man would could wear THAT hat in public is an extremely confident individual!

5. Young Leif is either going to fear his first day in high school or he's gonna get caught in his room with that "Alpha-Cheerleader Girl" in the first week.

6. Boston Pete's refusal to try "Deers" stew; AGAIN.

7. Mick Razz squeezing the bread and telling me....."it's not from Brooklyn"

8. Scooter telling us the story of "Lick and Tell".........NEVER, EVER tell a story like that in front of THIS CROWD.

9. Yogi Berra's tool of the trade!

AND

10. NO ONE talks more/louder than Joe Murray. Highlight of the trip for ME was fishing downwind of him. Didn't notice the wind at all!

Did I mention that Smokey Joe started to tell a story about "one day when I was at the Gym"..............?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ALSMakoSmokeyJoeNoodleRod.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	19205  
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-10-2010, 04:46 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyjoe
A Cold PUSU Day on the Voyager

Big thanks for a good job by the Captain and mates on the Voyager.
Congrats River Rat Nice Fish “2010 PUSU The Man of the year”

To the Commander n Chief of the NJFishing .com it was nice meeting you. I will pm questions about black fishing along the jersey coast.

Thanks Yoda for putting together another great trip…………..

Observations made on Voyager

1. Did not realize Snaps conducted seminars on rigs (All you want to know about Black fishing School Founder/Owner Gerry Zagorski)
2. Scotty in another seminar on snelling hooks (All you want to know about Black fishing School Founder/Owner Gerry Zagorski)
3. Taug 1. Got embarrassed a couple of times (lab asking questions to gulp about her ………)
a. Eats well on these trips observe next time
b. I don’t want to be around when he finds who took kimmies fish
4. Shrimpman left boat with a brown nose (Drinking yuengling all day from the red cooler .hmm)
5. The Bow Monkeys left the Bow with Bad Attitudes (you owe 5 more for all the movement and complaining u did mick, plus u need a motion detector on the rod from what Gerry noticed about ur swing. What?? I swung ONCE all day and caught a stinkin short.

Snaps every consider Hockey with all those cross checking moves with the rod.
6. Mick you may want to take lesions on how to trim a crab from Snaps or Marilyn (snot coming out of my nose)
7. Good to see the boys out playing (Jerry n Wayne O except when were on our way back to port an everyone is in the cabin and looked out see Wayne o in the bow taken some spray
Ask Jerry what Wayne o doing “he feels at home up there” WOW
8. Boston Petes eating habits going down hill
9. Micks brother should be Boston Petes new hit man
(micks getting too old):
eek: Don't press your luck Tommy...Even my brother still knows WHO not to mess with.

a.Still makes some great stew Thanks..its a shame we didn't have time to eat the rest. Had to try and fish every minute to stir up some life in the MUD in the BOW..and I only moved next to you to show you how to trim a crab.

10. The Kid From Philly and you thought LAB talks a lot ……………….i know what he eats, drinks, fishes I guess if we visit him we will not get cheese steaks but Fried Progys with road kill nuggets
11. Lab talking to leif jr about girls R u crazy Sr
12. Steve (not shrimpman) telling obama he likes Italian food better than ye right
13. How many Donuts can PB&J Eat F%#*^ n A WOW
a.Gerrys new tetris game trainer for on the way out to the grounds
14. Is that really PB&J’s Girl friend? (you’re a LUCKY MAN)
15. Lab puts on a great trip
a.Knows when to skate around
b.Loves to fish with gloves
c. Loves my banana Pudding
d.Has a well machine Reel
e. How to ask all the questions to Ms Gulp, Kimmy, Scotty
f. Doesn’t know anything about black fishing except Gerrys phone Numberer
I forgot to mention to ED...thanks for the soda bread. Tell your wife it was honestly the best I have ever eaten.

When you can muster 20 liberals to come out blackfishing in the winter, and watch me cut up defenseless crabs, eat BAMBI stew that I KILLED myself then cut the throats of very much alive blackfish so their hearts pump out their blood till they are dead, THEN I will summon my crew of 7 and we can make plans for our trip. Don't make me wait till I'm 80 please...I wouldn't want JMurr thinking he could take advantage of me.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Site Moderator

Found on my windshield after french toast at the OB Diner yesterday
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Tautog1.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	19206  
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kup
Thanks LAB for organizing the trip. It was good to meet everyone. Congratulations to River Rat for the great catch. It was also fun to watch LAB's face contort every time Gerry landed a fish. Way to go Gerry.

I knew I was in trouble today when I got to the rail to fish and Lab was standing next to me. I knew that I was going to be busted on all day and beside that that I wasn't going to be catching and that I was going to be cold. Lab has a knack for picking the worst spots on the boat but where else can you have so much fun not catching fish while freezing your a$$ off.

Repeat over and over. NW wind in the winter fish on the port side. NW wind in the winter fish on the port side.

"Call the fish KUP"

"Call the fish KUP"

"Call the fish KUP"

"Call the fish Mick" "3#er, in the mouth"

question???? what was worse????? my avet with the clicker stuck ON or Boston Pete's sewing machine newell?
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-10-2010, 05:06 PM
NJFishing.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty
way to go tom. i saw that you were in the action all day today, looking for that bite, like me, LOL. ;m sure you will be outfishing mick in notime

Not likely......
Old 01-10-2010, 05:13 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thanks LAB for putting everything together.

Congratulations River Rat. I think I took a picture of your rig just before you got that nice one. Good to see you again.

Thanks Scotty for showing Leif the right way to snell a hook.

Leif got a keeper right off the bat so he was happy and wants to go again.

Nice to meet more people from NJFISHING, especially the "legends"

Thanks for asking us to go as your guest dales , always good to see you and nice meeting Terry.

Next time make it a little warmer. Even for me it was too cold in the shade.

Until next time!!!!!!

Leif
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P 1.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	19207   Click image for larger version

Name:	P 2.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	19208   Click image for larger version