NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010 - Page 39 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:38 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010

Had a blast! Thanks Mike, these trips are not easily put together. Great fishing with everybody!

slow bite, but the laughs were non stop!

If I remember correctly, Dales had no keepers (he lived up to expectations)

I had one keeper, Tautog1 had none. But he still has his dignity

LAB doesn't like bananas in his bag, we are even for the crab in the hoodie (laughed my @#& off, as LAB ran around the boat wanting to know "who put the F'en banana in my bag")

Team Monger REALLY hates bananas

The florida room is the place to be in January (music, sunshine, and a windchill 20 degrees higher than the bow)

I like my gloves medium rare (15 seconds in the microwave)

Marilyn loves to feed people, and I love to eat. It always works out well!

great group of people, I consider you all good friends!

PS: LAB when blackfishing, how many times a day should you change your rig?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phpXR9kpvAM..jpg
Views:	205
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	19192  

Last edited by shrimpman steve; 01-10-2010 at 11:01 AM..
Old 01-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Owner NJFishing.com

I finally thawed out enough to get my fingers working and type this note.

Great job setting up this trip Mike. A bunch of great people on board and tons of fun, as usual. You run a great trip... I don't know what was more fun, the lead up to the trip with all the trash talking or the trip itself. Thanks and great job!!

Dales and Terry - Thanks for the hospitality and putting us up for the night. One question.... Who got the hot shower first? "You can roll the dice all you want... It's my house and my shower"

Rat - thanks for the loan of the pole, the company for the ride and congrats on the pool.

Eric - nice fishing next to you and thanks for all the encouragement. It was great to tangle up, I mean fish with you for the day.

Shrmpy - Always fun fishing with you... You kept the stern entertained all day. I still can't believe you kept the 14 1/4 inch fish, and my buck

John - great to finally meet you and hope to see an SS Bean Head II in your future very soon.

Jerry and Wayne O - Glad the 2 of you made it. Must have taken some getting used to though... I'll bet every time a net was called for or a tangled developed, you had to resist the instinct to get right on it.

Marilyn - You're the best.. Thanks for all the treats you bought for everyone. You'll be happy to know we made it home safe. The reason my eyes didn't look so good is because I was sick....It really hit me this morning... My throat is really sore and I can hardly talk. I probably shouldn't have made the trip yesterday but I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

To the crew of the Voyager - Thanks for taking care of us and putting in the effort. Seems like every time I needed something Joe, Anthony or Chav were right there. Although the fishing was slow, I got 3 keepers and it turns out I only need one for my side bet with LAB.

Mick Razz - Nice tog set up you got there and thanks for the offer to fish with it.... Turns out I didn't need the extra Mojo, but the offer was appreciated none the less.

Parkway tolls - $2.00
2 large Pizzas for our crew the night before $40.00
Fare on the Voyagers , White Leggers and the pool $95.00
Payola to Captain Jeff to keep the stern on the good bottom $100
A new sub forum for Blackfish Questions - Priceless.

Gerry Zagorski <><

Founder/Owner of NJFishing.com since 1997
Proud Supporter of Heroes on the Water
NJFishing@aol.com
Obsession
28 Carolina Classic
Sandy Hook Area

Last edited by Gerry Zagorski; 01-10-2010 at 11:23 AM..
Old 01-10-2010, 10:52 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Zagorski
Dales and Terry - Thanks for the hospitality and putting us up for the night. One question.... Who got the hot shower first? "You can roll the dice all you want... It's my house and my shower"

If you get up an hour before everyone else, you get the shower first. and it was nice and hot

Shrmpy - Always fun fishing with you... You kept the stern entertained all day. I still can't believe you kept the 14 1/4 inch fish, and my buck

money is money

Great fishing with you too Gerry! thanks for the website! without that, none of this would ever happen!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:46 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRazz
Great day guys...except the bite.... It was nice to meet all of you and seeing the guys I have already met. Lab....nice job setting this deal up and thanks for having me. One day I'll make you proud and maybe....just maybe I can be in the HRU team photo.
Special thanks to my Bro for getting me into this insane sport and also to Dave Tats knowing I'm a noob and trying to point me in the right direction even though there didn't seem to be one.

Scotty, I re-rigged in about a minute today......20 minutes better than Cape May !!

TRazz
way to go tom. i saw that you were in the action all day today, looking for that bite, like me, LOL. ;m sure you will be outfishing mick in notime
Old 01-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpman steve
Had a blast! Thanks Mike, these trips are not easily put together. Great fishing with everybody!

slow bite, but the laughs were non stop!

If I remember correctly, Dales had no keepers (he lived up to expectations)

I had one keeper, Tautog1 had none. But he still has his dignity

LAB doesn't like bananas in his bag, we are even for the crab in the hoodie (laughed my @#& off, as LAB ran around the boat wanting to know "who put the F'en banana in my bag")

Team Monger REALLY hates bananas

The florida room is the place to be in January (music, sunshine, and a windchill 20 degrees higher than the bow)

I like my gloves medium rare (15 seconds in the microwave)

Marilyn loves to feed people, and I love to eat. It always works out well!

great group of people, I consider you all good friends!

PS: LAB when blackfishing, how many times a day should you change your rig?
1. We are NOT even. The banana was over the line

2. See My Signature
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-10-2010, 01:31 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I want a refund of $5 for NOT going south as was stated in the above post. We didn't use THAT much fuel....HAAA

Last edited by mickrazz; 01-10-2010 at 01:33 PM..
Old 01-10-2010, 01:39 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickrazz
I want a refund of $5 for NOT going south as was stated in the above post. We didn't use THAT much fuel....HAAA
ROFLMFAO -Classic absolutely freaking classic !!! Cant even dream up this stuff .
Old 01-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Banned

Yeah, you're laughin' now, but what's gonna happen when I tell you that you have to move your car?!?
Old 01-10-2010, 01:57 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Had a great time yesterday even though I took the blackfish skunk for the first time in my short two season blackfish career. Good to see everyone and meet some new people. Thank you LAB for setting this all up and also thank you to foul hook for those brews, I needed them after the day I had.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:10 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

i got ton of pics that i will post later as i got to resize them. fishing was tough i had 3 bites, i landed 2 of them 1 being a toss back one a keeper(ty mikey and mick for leaving so i had more room to swing on the keeper) if we went south and the fishing sucked everyone woulda said we shoulda went north. its been freezing cold in the middle of january with 40 guys on an 80 foot boat not going to be the same bite you'ld of had in october. day started off great as a little old man pulled up in a pick up truck blasting dmx at 4:45 am(mikey your 2 much). went to the ob met stelly, mick and his entourage,bston pete and fin-s, ms.gold and pbjj,paulie and dem monger boys. highlight was hearing paulie tell a story aout getting wasted with ric flair me,jerry and wayne loooked like little kids listening to this lol on the boat great meeting alot of new peepz and putting a face to the sn.ty to everyone for All the pout i cannot waIt to eat them up. ty to Eamon for the ling and making me a member of team liberal eventually we got to do hru vs team liberal trip. truthfully although the fishing was tough this was one of the funnest trips i have ever been on, i seriously had an amazing time.Mikey again ty for putting this together, you're a great guy

what i leaned today/highlights
"bananarama" softbait steve is now dead to me,you went to far
smokeyjoe goes to the gym
mickrazz is really a softy at heart
LAB is in the express lane to hell
Paulie has added incentive to shower at home
leiflet pulled a costanza and got his keeper and left on a high note
when biting a head off a cunner watch their teeth(ur insane Wells)
congrats to stelly on his weight loss, a full Jerry P or 3/4 of a LAB
jmurr711 is high maintenance ty chev for unhooking my short
jmurr711 will eat anything

MR.Z IS A MUCH BETTER TOGGER THAN MIKE WELLS

tons of pics to follow later

Murr722@gmail.com

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, PUT UP OR SHUT UP
CHAMPION

Put Up or Shut Up IX Prelims winner

If you don't like fish thats "fishy" eat chicken.

"theres a million fine looking women in the world dude,but they dont all buy you st. croixs for your birthday,most of them just yell at ya for fishing to much."

"Murray's Law: The uglier a fish is, the better it tastes." - Lard Almighty

LAB,always in our hearts & ears