NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010 - Page 38 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:19 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Re: PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010

Great seeing eveyone! Thanks, LAB for setting this up and congrats to River Rat....a shower never felt so warm and so good!

Al
Old 01-09-2010, 09:45 PM
NJFishing.com Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales529
Mike,
IN for 2
Thanks for doing the leg work AGAIN
Hey Dales heard you were fishing Thanks to Marilyn
Old 01-09-2010, 10:08 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRazz
Great day guys...except the bite.... It was nice to meet all of you and seeing the guys I have already met. Lab....nice job setting this deal up and thanks for having me. One day I'll make you proud and maybe....just maybe I can be in the HRU team photo.
Special thanks to my Bro for getting me into this insane sport and also to Dave Tats knowing I'm a noob and trying to point me in the right direction even though there didn't seem to be one.

Scotty, I re-rigged in about a minute today......20 minutes better than Cape May !!

TRazz
Am I seeing things or did you just tell Scotty something about rigging??? Scotty?? Rigging?? Did you not SEE the gnarled ball of #6 baitholder hooks and monofilament that he has somewhere in that tackle bag of his?? Oh......I know what you're talking about....it must be the BEAUTIFUL snafu rig that he tied and left on the table so you could copy his design. And a fine work of knot tying skills it was...you're the best Scooter
Old 01-09-2010, 10:27 PM

A BIG thanks to LAB for setting the trip up... had a lot of fun seeing old friends and meeting new folks. Also Dales & Dales2 for the hospitality Friday night. I enjoyed fishin with all you guys.

Got lucky & stuck a big fish for my LAB limit... others caught more fish n me.... but I'll take it!

Also thanks to Gerry Z for this great site we all enjoy so much. PEACE
Old 01-10-2010, 12:17 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Wow the bow guys were not only left out of the bite today but the group photo as well. I'm going to f'n bed.

" The Lake Louise Launcher "
Now Known As
Superscupman
Old 01-10-2010, 06:10 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Tough day of fishing but a good time with a great bunch of guys. Many thanks to Lab for all the effort that it took to put this trip together. I enjoyed fishing next to Gerry, and watching him put the hurt on LAB. We all have to give him our thanks for putting the site together. I know that it has become a big part of my daily routine and the information that is shared on the site has made getting current data much much easier. It was very nice of Marilyn to provide her tasty treats for all to share. It was lots of laughs and felt like a family reunion.

PS Gerry,

Would it be possible to set up a black fishing hot line where LAB could handle some of the many questions that have been coming up about black fishing?
Old 01-10-2010, 08:01 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Could this signal the return of Team Lab-Rat ????

Sorry i missed the deep freeze..... i think....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TeamLABRat.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	19191  

[B][COLOR="Red"]GODS SPEED MY BROTHER... LIFES A BEACH

Proud member of the 52lb on The Wall Club

dey eats my baits... I eats dem club

Member of the Monger Nation

PLANT ICE .... HARVEST WIND...JUST SAYING
Old 01-10-2010, 08:40 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Lab-thanks for setting this up, had a lotta laughs you crazy bastage, TOO MANY PICS OF SHRIMPMAN & MICK who's who's papparazzi ?? HA HA HA HA.

lol, Cmon Twasnt that cold

Smokey Joe -SERIOUSLY my apologies for sticking my rod tip in your ear, I was only looking for that hole that you pulled a fish outta, thanks for letting me mug ya, just couldn't take the bow any longer
Classic line's of the day-
SMOKEY JOE- SNAPS WHY DON'T YOU JUST PUT YOUR BAIT ON MY HOOK?

BOSTON PETE-I AINT GONNA ASK SNAPS TO MOVE HIS CAR "AGAIN" YOU ASK HIM. ( my temper is really not that bad, just ask mick, and soon you can ask scotty)

SCOOTER-SNAPS YOU GOT BALLS MOVING MY STUFF OFF THE SEAT. Thats okay scotty, there was only 35 + people on the boat and plenty of seats for everyone, to get outta da cold.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmortgageman
Tough day of fishing but a good time with a great bunch of guys. Many thanks to Lab for all the effort that it took to put this trip together. I enjoyed fishing next to Gerry, and watching him put the hurt on LAB. We all have to give him our thanks for putting the site together. I know that it has become a big part of my daily routine and the information that is shared on the site has made getting current data much much easier. It was very nice of Marilyn to provide her tasty treats for all to share. It was lots of laughs and felt like a family reunion.

PS Gerry,

Would it be possible to set up a black fishing hot line where LAB could handle some of the many questions that have been coming up about black fishing?
See My Signature
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-10-2010, 10:00 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thanks LAB for organizing the trip. It was good to meet everyone. Congratulations to River Rat for the great catch. It was also fun to watch LAB's face contort every time Gerry landed a fish. Way to go Gerry.

I knew I was in trouble today when I got to the rail to fish and Lab was standing next to me. I knew that I was going to be busted on all day and beside that that I wasn't going to be catching and that I was going to be cold. Lab has a knack for picking the worst spots on the boat but where else can you have so much fun not catching fish while freezing your a$$ off.

Repeat over and over. NW wind in the winter fish on the port side. NW wind in the winter fish on the port side.