NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

What was the funniest thing you have seen on a party boat? - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:49 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: What was the funniest thing you have seen on a party boat?

OK, so it wasn't a party boat, but still funny
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	phpOVXUzFPM..jpg
Views:	360
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	56803  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:41 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I was talking to a first time fisherwoman on the J2 a few years back. She asked me about the fare. I told her how much plus $5 to get into the pool. She said she wasn't getting in the pool because she did'nt bring a bathing suit and where is the pool anyway? Too bad she wasn't the stripper.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:49 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Way back in the early 70's I was fishing on the Gambler for cod. It was January or February . A seal comes up next to the boat and starts barking for a handout. The guy nexted to me appears shocked and says "Look at the dog!"
Old 05-03-2012, 08:33 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Thumbs up Re: What was the funniest thing you have seen on a party boat?

Why striper fishing in the spring a passenger with no front teeth and being a good old southern boy entertains us all morning. He's not catching and blames it on everything using his drawl and vocabulary, we laugh all morning. Around noon he announces how he lost his teeth. Got damn dog ate them in the morning, I replied when the dog takes a dump will probably bite him in the ass. He replies the dog chewed the teeth into a nice powdery neat heap. This is when we all lost it.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:36 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

i've seen alot of funny things happen on boats but I think I know how the term HEAD BOAT came about ... I was on a trip with 7 anglers ... on the first fish spot ... on the front bench while everyone was fishing in the back ... STRIPPER FISHING ... one guy this girl starts getting friendly $%#@!? and after an explosion ... the guy comes to the rest of us crying and hugs the mate ... then tells him that she will do him too ... after a while the mate comes running around the boat like a little kid that just learned to ride a bike ... telling the rest of us that she showed him her boobs and touched him .... during all this the guy put his rod down (again) and catches the pool fish ... on the way in the girl sits down with another angler and has an extent conversation about social morals while this guy seems to be sleeping ... true story ...
Old 05-03-2012, 08:54 AM
NJFishing.com Member

Half day fluking on the J2 and a man was fishing with a whole chicken for fluke. He had the chicken strung up like a puppet. Hysterical!

Attachment 47711Attachment 47710
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	chick212.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	56804   Click image for larger version

Name:	chick.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	56805  
Old 05-03-2012, 09:55 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Seeing a dude with an ultra heavy roller stripper tuna outfit, international reel and all, going porgy/tog fishing on a charter.

Googan with a casting reel on a spinning outfit...and his buddy with a spinning reel on a casting outfit. They felt silly when we told them they had their equipment mixed up.

On a PB out of the Highlands, when Daisy Duke and her three friends blast past us on their pleasure boat...and flashed the crowd...and returned for another one.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:18 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Smile Re: What was the funniest thing you have seen on a party boat?

Bluefishing on the old gambler and a guy shows up in a 3 piece suit and asked if he was going to get dirty !!! WE said no and come aboard bluefishing is a real clean type of fish and you never get dirty!!! I still feel sorry we ruined the guys suit.

BC
Old 05-03-2012, 11:22 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I was on the Miss Belmar night bluefishing in the stern with my 16 year old son and some friends. There was this guy, there is always one, fishing with a river rod and 14# test. EVERY time he hooks up he yells at the top of his lungs "IT"S A F#@&%NG MAKO" and proceeds to beg everyone to get out of his way because he only has 14# test. Needless to say he tangled everyone up repeatedly. I cut this guy off several times with much whining on his part. Anyway our hero starts casting a diamond jig overhand and I told him right away to knock it off he was going to get someone hurt. He says the mates didn't tell him not to and he was told that's simply because they did not see him doing it and if he hooked any of us he was going swimming. He decides to set up in the corner and while bothering everyone there the guy next to him lifts about a six pound fish over the rail that immediately latches onto the guys neck. The whole back of the boat almost fell over laughing. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:25 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Pic is worth a 1000 words
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	reach.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	56806