NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

NJF ICE Meet & Greet parts 1,2,3 - Page 20 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:06 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs down Re: Njf Meet-n-greet-part 2, January 26th

Really Sucks!!!! Woke Up With A Abcessed Tooth! Look Like Took A Punch From Mike Tyson And Feel Like It As Well So Unless The Antibiotics The Dentist Gave Me Perform Some Kind Of Overnight Miracle Unfortunetly Don't Think I Will Make This One.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: Njf Meet-n-greet-part 2, January 26th

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetANet
Really Sucks!!!! Woke Up With A Abcessed Tooth! Look Like Took A Punch From Mike Tyson And Feel Like It As Well So Unless The Antibiotics The Dentist Gave Me Perform Some Kind Of Overnight Miracle Unfortunetly Don't Think I Will Make This One.
Oh man, that SUCKS!!! Hope you feel better. We'll be out there if your up to it. I had 2 abcessed wisdom teeth when I was younger, not good at all.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:08 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

how'd you guys do today? wish i was out there with you... was a beautiful day to be on the ice...
got a group of 8 or 9 people headed for Lh tomorrow and me and jigs are hittin gw monday... gonna park by the dam.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:35 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Thumbs up Re: Njf Meet-n-greet-part 2, January 26th, WRAP UP!!!

MEET-N-GREET WRAP UP!!! Showed up at Monks around 9 am, a little late but at least we made it there. Myself and Outofline set up our big baits, 6-7 inch Suckers. We didn't get a damn thing on those Suckers. At least we tried. Flatcreek, Phil and D. River Rat, Tom showed up shortly after we were done setting up our tip-ups. Matt got the only fish of the day, a Perch, fat as a pot belly pig. 12 1/2 inches and 1 pound exactly. Afternoon came and the wind started honking out of the west at 10-15 gusting to around 20-25. We were set up in the bridge area so we all got a nice windburn on the face today. Its all about the people that make you laugh. The fishing wasn't good at all but good times were had by ALL. Thanks for coming up Outofline, Matt, Flatcreek, Phil and D. River Rat, Tom. You guys are always a BLAST to hang out with. We'll get em next time. Just got home from the trip, need a HOT SHOWER and a BEER! TIGHT LINES!!! YEA BUDDY!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 06:47 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

stopped by with my morning coffee around 10:00, watched you guys sitting on the ice from the warm suburban!

Wish you guys had a better day!
Old 01-26-2013, 06:49 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

I knew that was you up there. Thanx for stopping by buddy. Fishing wasn't so good, but we tried. Get em next time.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:19 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Lightbulb Re: Njf Meet-n-greet-part 2, January 26th

Skunksville lives up to it's name again !! Nice job getting the boyz together, next time Aeroflex or the pond at the end of the runway.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Talking Re: Njf Meet-n-greet-part 2, January 26th

Tough, tough place. But you can have really, really amazing days of fishing at Monks. Hard to get em open water or hard water. Oh well, next time we'll just bring 10 inch suckers and trout. Something has to turn those Musky on. I remember fishing there when the trout truck was there. As soon as the trout hit the water the Musky were on em like KILLER WHALES hunting SEALS. Most unforgettable freshwater sight I've seen.............................YEA BUDDY!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 09:26 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Not always about the fish you catch. Great time had by Tom and me and that was one nice perch Outafine caught we tried hard to get it some freind to come home to dinner, but no takers. Next time Bubby. TIGHT LINES
Old 01-26-2013, 11:21 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIE29
Tough, tough place. But you can have really, really amazing days of fishing at Monks. Hard to get em open water or hard water. Oh well, next time we'll just bring 10 inch suckers and trout. Something has to turn those Musky on. I remember fishing there when the trout truck was there. As soon as the trout hit the water the Musky were on em like KILLER WHALES hunting SEALS. Most unforgettable freshwater sight I've seen.............................YEA BUDDY!!!
Request to elaborate on the "killer whale" part of that post please Mr. Eddie! Would love to hear the story.

16' MirroCraft V-Hull
12.5' Perception Sport Sound
10' Pelican Pursuit
Clam Kenai Pro
Instagram: rjjasonek