NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010 - Page 14 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Best Of
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Best Of This board will be locked from posting and will be used to archive the best posts from the main board.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:29 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Default Re: PUOSU II - Saturday January 9, 2010

I can try and make it if you need an extra. I only have use of one arm but should catch quite a few. I am sure some one would take them. I could use a few racks for Chowda anyway. They make good stock.

The weather does look bad but if it holds off for a day it could be good.

That's my lucky hat and sweatshirt in that picture and I still have them.

Leif
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Blackfish.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	18923  

Last edited by Leif; 01-03-2010 at 07:50 PM..
Old 01-03-2010, 07:41 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ice-fishing.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	18925  
Old 01-03-2010, 11:24 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

I'd love to sneak on this trip if anyone bails, especially after being blown out today. Let me know if it's a possibility.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfinder
I'd love to sneak on this trip if anyone bails, especially after being blown out today. Let me know if it's a possibility.

You're welcome to come......we're wavering around the 40 number.

Leif......ALWAYS welcome but dunno how you are gonna fish with that elbow?
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-04-2010, 04:25 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Leif......ALWAYS welcome but dunno how you are gonna fish with that elbow?
Yo Leif you need an electric reel so you can fish with that bum wing. Rest the pole on the rail and reel away!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:14 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Well. Leif's name keeps popping up so time to let the "Leif" out of the bag. Leif and Lil Leif were / are part of the dales guest list for the trip. Now with Leif's Arm issue its a little up in the air but in talking with him today it still appears he and son are going. So Mikey put Leif and Lil leif into the odds pool until I know otherwise. A known puller with a son who can fish with the best of um

No help for me since this is an INDIVIDUAL game but mugging Leif with the bad arm is now on the list : lol. Wouldnt think of mugging the little one nor should anyone else

My "other" guest Terry D (site lurker for now) is an accomplished offshore / tropical puller with many a Tuna/ Sailfish / Marlin to his credit but a Tog virgin he is. He is also of Lavallette "the key is under the cushion" house fame from the Holiday adventure with SMS. Still swears it was there Steve!

Still room Lefty Reeler???? Come on Ron (sign up!)

Got my sinkers today from SAM the Man and looking forward to it all.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dales529
Well. Leif's name keeps popping up so time to let the "Leif" out of the bag. Leif and Lil Leif were / are part of the dales guest list for the trip. Now with Leif's Arm issue its a little up in the air but in talking with him today it still appears he and son are going. So Mikey put Leif and Lil leif into the odds pool until I know otherwise. A known puller with a son who can fish with the best of um

No help for me since this is an INDIVIDUAL game but mugging Leif with the bad arm is now on the list : lol. Wouldnt think of mugging the little one nor should anyone else

My "other" guest Terry D (site lurker for now) is an accomplished offshore / tropical puller with many a Tuna/ Sailfish / Marlin to his credit but a Tog virgin he is. He is also of Lavallette "the key is under the cushion" house fame from the Holiday adventure with SMS. Still swears it was there Steve!

Still room Lefty Reeler???? Come on Ron (sign up!)

Got my sinkers today from SAM the Man and looking forward to it all.

WOW! The House loves easy pickings!!!

Terry "The Virgin?" He gets kudos for hiding the key on SMS but that's all.......ain't never heard of a marlin diving back into the rocks. 300:1

Leif (The OLD man) - The House is DROOLING over this chance. Last seen rock-hopping on a jetty listening to 70's music with long hair. WELL, he still has the long hair and still listens to 70's music but he's long ago given up the challenge of black fishing for the comfort of jigging for Cod (and mackeral). His tenacity (The House calls this stubborness although it's not a BAD THING) still has him surf fishing for stripers. The Leif Smile will be a welcome site on the trip. The screams when he swings/and/misses from the pain in his elbow will wipe that smile off his face. Kudos for being a trooper. But being a trooper ain't gonna put a crown on his head. 100:1

Leif (Leiflet, Young Leif, Junior) - Interesting........The kid certainly is game for fishing in all types of weather. And he catches too. The House gives him a year or two of fishing until he discovers: A. A surf board ......or B. Wimmin. BUT for this trip he will have to learn from the BEST. Oh he'll outfish his Dad, NO DOUBT but there won't be a Crown anywhere in this family; this year! 50:1

We're right around that magic 40 number. I've been asked by a couple people if there's still room. I MAY allow a couple more but don't want to add too many.........keep the skating room wide open.

Wheezer, Juneau and I have been diligently babysitting throughout these blow-out tides!
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-04-2010, 06:11 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

spoke with capt scoundrel today, lab- he will be pm'ing you this evening. he is "in", he too didnt realize the thread had changed to a "you need to pay now" thread!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelNauti
spoke with capt scoundrel today, lab- he will be pm'ing you this evening. he is "in", he too didnt realize the thread had changed to a "you need to pay now" thread!

I'm glad he's IN. Deposit wasn't MY idea. Remember........I am the nice guy (did I type that?)

Got Check Rob B; thanks

What did Mick Razz say????????

.and you didn't have to make him a long shot...he done that all by himself.. Can't tell ya how many PMs and Texts I got LOL at that line!
NJ DEVILS
Old 01-04-2010, 06:27 PM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life's A Beach
Deposit wasn't MY idea.
no issue with deposit, if it were me, i would have made it a pay up before you puosu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life's A Beach
Can't tell ya how many PMs and Texts I got LOL at that line!
yeah...well...thanks for NOT sharing those!!