NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Covid protection - Page 3 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water)
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water) Use this board to post charter openings as well as open boat trips , hours for sailing etc. THIS BOARD IS TO BE USED FOR SPONSOR BOATS ONLY.

Old 11-20-2020, 06:30 PM
dakota560

Default Re: Covid protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunajoe View Post
Bottom line - the majority of PB's really don't do anything. I've been on sponsor trips and non sponsor trips. Yes, people wear masks when at the dock and when returning but that's about it. I've been on a few when the boat wanted to take pictures (some published on this site) they asked us to put masks on just for the pictures.
If you want to go, you need to understand the risk. Personally, it doesn't bother me, but if you are concerned about proactive protection on a PB - FORGET IT.
TJ

Thanks for your post. Good to hear the truth good or bad based on your actual experiences. Most likely why no sponsor replied to the OP's question. While they certainly reserve that right, Flygaff's supposed false assumptions appears to have some merit. Sponsors reserve the right to do as they please as we all do. What they don't have the right to do is to give the appearance of compliance and then turn a blind eye on the trip to enforcement. It puts people's health and lives at risk which shouldn't be a subject of debate for anyone on this thread.

Again TJ thanks for someone finally giving a factual and honest answer which is what I think everyone suspected in the first place.