NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Open boat or Charter Fluke - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water)
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water) Use this board to post charter openings as well as open boat trips , hours for sailing etc. THIS BOARD IS TO BE USED FOR SPONSOR BOATS ONLY.

Old 07-25-2018, 02:39 PM
Manicsportfishing

Default Open boat or Charter Fluke

We still have some room for fri, sat and Sunday.. These fish are hungry after this weather... send me a text for availability 908 216 8355

Spots are filling quick

We sail everyday open boat or private 4,6 or 8 hour trips..come get some fluke, sea bass , porgy and triggers

908 216 8355

Thanks
Old 07-26-2018, 10:13 AM
Manicsportfishing

Default Re: Open boat or Charter Fluke

We are now booked for this Saturday however we are open for open boat or private custom hour charters Friday and Sunday

Please call or text me 908 216 8355

Thank you

These fish gotta be starving
Old 07-27-2018, 05:53 AM
Manicsportfishing

Default Sunday Jumbo fluke

Weather for the jumbos is shaping up perfect for Sunday.. We will be out today and tomorrow which will have us dialed in on where they will be chewing.. Sunday’s charter has room...

8 hour trip includes everything sailing out of Keyport... gonna be a busy weekend on the water come fish in speed and style we will not disappoint..

Text me as I will be fishing please 908 216 8355 (Greg)

Thanks and if we don’t see you have a great weekend and catch em up
Old 07-27-2018, 06:29 PM
Manicsportfishing

Saturday booked
Sunday we now only have 3 spots left...We are looking for quality fish. We have had some in the bay and ocean.. we sail 7 days a week give us a call or text at 908 216 8355
Old 07-28-2018, 05:15 PM
Manicsportfishing

Today we had Danny and his brother along with friends aboard for a private charter . Two of the guys are new to fluking and did an amazing job. We wound up with our limit of nice sea bass and 8 quality fluke. Much happier with the life we saw in the ocean today and we expect it to get better from here... as always thanks guys and see you soon...

Tomorrow’s charter had 2 drop out so they are looking for 2 people and the cost would be $125 per person... text me 908 216 8355 and let’s do it again!!!!