NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Joey Tomatos Fishing Charters - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water)
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water) Use this board to post charter openings as well as open boat trips , hours for sailing etc. THIS BOARD IS TO BE USED FOR SPONSOR BOATS ONLY.

Old 02-07-2017, 11:27 AM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Joey Tomatos Fishing Charters

Hello Anglers,
Book now for any Charter Inshore, Offshore for the 2017 season and get 10% off the cost of charter. Go to my web site Joeytomatosfishingcharters.com for the price list. Boat goes in the water early April 2017. Available 7 days a week weather permitting. Just call me Captain Joe Cell # 732-684-8739.
I leave to fish in Costa Rica with a bunch of my friends on February 23. I will be there for 16 days. I have a condo there, Playa Herradura and use to have a charter boat business there also,At Los Suenos, but no longer. Trying a new area called Pavones near Panama. I have never fished that exact area but close to it. I have fished in Drakes bay in Golfito. This is 1 and a half hours south of that. I'll let you know how it is and I will post some pictures on my web site after I come back. I'm all Marlin and Sail fished out so I bottom fish and Rooster fish. This place is suppose to be hot. Hope to see some of my last year charters soon. Captain Joe