NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Joey Tomatos Fishing Charters - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water)
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Open Boat and Charter Trips (Salt Water) Use this board to post charter openings as well as open boat trips , hours for sailing etc. THIS BOARD IS TO BE USED FOR SPONSOR BOATS ONLY.

Old 08-10-2016, 09:31 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Joey Tomatos Fishing Charters

Today we did preparation for a meat trip. We headed off for the Mud hole, a friend of mine and me. I was looking for a couple of places to go to do a meat trip. Maybe today wasn't the day to go but we did and we found a couple of places right away. We only fished for a short time because the seas got bad real fast. I'm doing the Fluke tournament this weekend but right after next week I want to do a couple of meat trips. Not that long a a ride but if your tired of just fishing for Fluke call and sign on for this trip. We will hit a couple of wrecks and produce some meat in your coolers. $110.00 a man and I will take no more that 5 people a trip. 6:30 AM and back at the dock at 3:00 PM. 20 % Gratuity for the Mate. Captain Joe 732-684-8739

Last edited by Joey Tomato; 06-26-2017 at 02:42 PM..