NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

1999 2100WA Seaswirl Striper - $3200 - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Classifieds
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Classifieds Use this board to post your FISHING related items for sale or trade. Non fishing related items belong in Non Fishing.

Old 11-17-2014, 10:45 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default 1999 2100WA Seaswirl Striper - $3200

For Sale: 1999 2100WA Seaswirl Striper (Cuddy Cabin). Boat is in Forked River. Bought new in 1999, one owner.

This is a great boat for fishing/crabbing/family fun in the bays or heading outside (we've pushed it as far as the Barnegat Ridge on the right days). Dual batteries and plenty of fuel capacity (63 gallons). The high gunnels are great for the kids and pets and the bimini top provides shade. The cabin below offers storage, shelter and privacy. There is a port-a-potty and table inside and the v-berth sleeps two. This boat has Bennett trim tabs, compass and fish/depthfinder.

Sitting on a 1999 Venture dual axle trailer.

Powered by a 1999 Johnson 150HP OB Motor. Motor needs some work (possibly optical sensor). Runs rough. If you're mechanically inclined, this might be a great deal for you. You might also consider a repower...she'll move real nice with a new E-Tec hanging off the back.

I need to sell this boat. I simply don't have the time/knowledge to invest in the motor nor do I have the resources to hang a new E-Tec off it (I'd love to do that!). It's a great hull and great ride!

Yours for only $3200. You can PM me with offers, questions or to let me know if you'd like to see it. I'll post pictures of it next weekend but wanted to get it listed.