NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

Skunked, but.................... - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Fresh Water Fishing Post all your fresh water topics on this board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2014, 10:09 PM
NJFishing.com Ambassador

Default Skunked, but....................

It looks like tonight was my last after work river fishing trip. Some of you may know that I run a Broadway theater as a stagehand, and today was my last 8 hour day until November. I will be working from 8 am until midnight for the next 7 weeks, 6 days a week, loading in a rehearsing a new STING musical "THE LAST SHIP" at my theater

Went out late this afternoon for an hour that has produced between 5-10 pike for the past 8-10 weeks. Tonight I was skunked ! I had a couple small strikes, but nothing landed.

But.....the good news is that this Saturday, the bow hunting deer season opens up. I may have a weekend morning or two off in the bext few weeks, and I am hoping to get out.

This is the one I am after. I have a bunch of pictures of this guy, and I am just hoping that he stays in the area long enough to get a chance at him. A really great buck !!

Danny V