NJ Fishing Advertise Here at New Jersey's Number 1 Fishing Website!

Message Board

FRTC Open House 8/13 6pm - NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey

Message Board Registration       FAQ

Go Back   NJFishing.com Your Best Online Source for Fishing Information in New Jersey > NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing
FAQ Members List Calendar

NJFishing.com Salt Water Fishing Use this board to post all general salt water fishing information. Please use the appropriate boards below for all other information. General information about sailing times, charter availability and open boats trips can be found and should be posted in the open boat forum.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:07 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default FRTC Open House 8/13 6pm

The Forked River Tuna Club will be having an Open House Aug 13th at 6pm at our club house. 18 Bay Ave Forked River NJ. We have a few open spots for new members. We are having Food and a Cash Bar. First drink is on me. The TV's will be on and a good time will be had by all. If you ever wanted to check out our club now is the time. We have members that range from no boats to kayaks to bay boats to offshore battlewagons. We even have some sail boaters. We fish from the surf to the canyons. Many members are on here regularly. We share info to each other freely both at the club and on the water. As a member you get discount hall rentals. We have tons of activities though out the year. Pig Roasts, Crabfest, Friday Night Dinners, Raft Ups, Sunday Football, Nascar, Tournaments, Hockey and Baseball games, and much more. So stop on by and check us out. If you can't make that night PM me and I will bring you in as my guest on an another night. Hope To See You There!!!! You can Check us out on the Web at - www.forkedrivertunaclub.com
Past Commodore- Forked River Tuna Club
V.P. South Jersey Saltwater Anglers Club
Old 08-11-2016, 04:47 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Default Re: FRTC Open House 8/13 6pm

Just a reminder, this Saturday is the open house at 6pm. The offshore weather doesn't look good so, swing by and check us out!!! Hope to see you there!!!!
Old 08-11-2016, 06:59 AM
NJFishing.com Old Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticcross View Post
Just a reminder, this Saturday is the open house at 6pm. The offshore weather doesn't look good so, swing by and check us out!!! Hope to see you there!!!!
Eric, in tourneys this weekend but would be interested in stopping by to see the organization. I spend a good deal of time in Toms River during summer.
Supporter and Member of RFA/NJ
IGFA Member
www.sharkbite-bucktails.com
Old 08-12-2016, 05:00 AM
NJFishing.com Regular

Stop by any Friday at 730 and ask for me. Or you can PM me anytime you want to check the club out. Thanks for the interest.