The short answer is we have an affordable and proven track record of generating business for local
companies that serve the NJ Fishing Community. Here is what one of our sponsors had to say.
“Thanks again for everything! I really appreciate all of the time you spent with me helping me understand
how to use the site. You were very patient and helpful. I have never seen such an immediate impact from
any type of advertising as I have from NJFishing.com. I have had registered members in here pretty much
every day to take advantage of the special promotion that I ran. My traffic and sales have doubled from
Costa Sales and NJFishing.com Members. Everyone that has come in has been great. In addition, I am
amazed at how many members posted onto your welcome message and the amount of views in such
a short period of time. As long as I am in business (which I am confident will be a long time), I will be a
proud NJFishing.com sponsor.
Eyes on First Ave
The long answer is we are the largest and most trusted fishing web site in the state for a variety of
Speaking of trusted web sites, if you haven’t realized it yet, the Internet and Goggle in particular, has
changed the dynamics of advertising and how your site is found. They changed the game by a project
called Panda…. Now if you search for something in Google like “where is the best place to fish in NJ”,
you are not going to see any sites selling fishing products or services in NJ. Instead, you are going to see
the trusted sites that aren’t selling anything but have lots of seemingly unbiased NJ fishing information in
- We’ve been around since 1997 and were the first site in NJ that was 100% dedicated to serving
the local fishing community.
- NJfishing.com is a fairly easy site name to remember so we get tons of word of mouth
- We have a very large and loyal base of visitors that frequent the site and support our sponsors.
- In 2012 we averaged 46,000 unique visitors per month and 202,000 site visits per month with 116
million site hits annually.
- We lead the way in Search Engine Optimization as well. Just go to google and do a search on NJ
Fishing or Fishing in NJ and you will find us at the top of the search results. This brings in a ton of
new people and traffic to the site every day so we continue to grow
- Unlike newspapers or magazines, our information is current and our site is full of up to the minute
local fishing information. They use this information to plan their fishing trips and with a click of a
button they can go directly to your web site and get all the particulars about your business right
on line, something that is not possible with a print ad.
- We are fisherman ourselves so we like to support and give back to the community. We create
awareness of fishing related issues and make considerable and much needed donations to
organizations like the SSFFF, the NJ Chapter of the RFA as well as Sandy Storm Relief Fund
- The single most valuable asset of any site is its reputation. We take great pride in and have made
a very conscious effort to become a friendly, valued and trusted site to our visitors. We make sure
people who post on the site do so in a friendly and respectful manner and everyone who posts on
the site is prescreened. This makes for a very positive experience for visitors and our sponsors
Does this mean you should abandon your web site? No!! What it does mean is that you need to find
creative ways to affiliated your site to a trusted site and have them refer their visitors to you. That’s
exactly what being a sponsor is all about…
We have two very affordable Sponsorship opportunities to help you promote your business:
- The Linking Option places your business name, phone number and web site link in the
appropriate section of the site. It will also be placed in your particular Port of Call on our
Interactive New Jersey map.
- The Banner Option gives you everything in the Linking Plan plus a prominent banner ad that
will be placed at the top of message board or on top the main site page. These are permanent
and not rotating banners so they will always be seen on the site. When someone clicks on your
banner they will be taken directly to your web site. If you don’t have a banner, don’t worry, we can
create one for you.
- With both Sponsorship options, you also have the added benefit of using the Message Board to
further promote your business. You can post fishing reports and schedules and include links to
your web site. People read your posts and with a click of a button they are instantly taken to your
site. You can’t get that from a newspaper or magazine.
Please send an email to email@example.com and we will happy to email you our current rates and answer any questions you might have. If you'd like to be contacted by phone, please include your phone number.
Thanks once again for your interest in advertising with NJFishing.com. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you to increase your business and get the most out of your advertising investment with us.
Your in Success,